If you have received a letter from us to advise of your eligibility for a payment, please use the claim reference number from the letter, along with either your Meter Point Administrator Number (MPAN) or a Meter Serial Number (MSN) to initiate the claim. Your MPAN can be found on your electricity bill. Your MSN can be found on your electricity meter.

If you have not received a letter and want to contact us about an electricity outage you have experienced, please choose the option ‘I do not have a claim reference number’.

Claim Type